Bruschetta con Broccoli Rabe
A light and tasty appetizer.... excellent at any time of the year.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Bruschette:
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli rabe
- 4 slices of Italian bread
- 4 slices of smoked mozzarella
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Toast the Italian bread on the grill or in the oven.
- Saute` the broccoli rabe with olive oil and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top toasted Italian bread with broccoli rape.
- Add one slice of smoked mozzarella on the over the broccoli rape.
- Put the bruschetta in the oven until the mozzarella melts.
- Serve immediately.
Please Follow me on Instagram!