Chocolate Chip Orange S Cookies
Chocolate Chip Orange S Cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the egg and the sugar on medium speed until lemon colored and foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the olive oil and orange zest and mix until fully incorporated. Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips. Mix until fully absorbed.
- Working with a handful of dough at a time, roll out the dough into a 1 inch thick rope.
- Cut 5-6 inch pieces and shape each piece into an S shape about 2 inches apart.
- Bake For 15 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.