Fried Skate (Pesce Razza in Italian) : One of the fish we make on Christmas Eve. It's ez and fast.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Skate:
- 8 pieces skinless skate
- 1 cup cup of flour (if you need more you can add)
- dash of pepper
- frying oil of your choice
The Nonna Knives are Back!
You can't cook without them!
- Rinse Skate in cold water and let the water drip off for a few minutes.
- In a plate put the flour and a dash of pepper.
- Take one piece of skate and put it into the flour and then do the other side. Then put aside in another dish. Continue until all the fish is floured.
- Put oil in frying pan and let it heat up a bit.
- Next put all the fish into the frying pan and fry until bottom side has a nice crispy look to it. Then do the same for the other side.
- Then the Skate is done and ready to serve.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Thursday, 14 December 2017
A great tasting fish and ez to make. - Mimi