Fried Skate (Pesce Razza in Italian) : One of the fish we make on Christmas Eve. It's ez and fast.
- Rinse Skate in cold water and let the water drip off for a few minutes.
- In a plate put the flour and a dash of pepper.
- Take one piece of skate and put it into the flour and then do the other side. Then put aside in another dish. Continue until all the fish is floured.
- Put oil in frying pan and let it heat up a bit.
- Next put all the fish into the frying pan and fry until bottom side has a nice crispy look to it. Then do the same for the other side.
- Then the Skate is done and ready to serve.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Thursday, 14 December 2017
A great tasting fish and ez to make. - Mimi