Homemade Troccoli with Tomatoes and Arugula
Homemade Troccoli Pasta with Tomatoes and Arugula. Troccoli are a handmade pasta in the shape of thick spaghetti that have a triangular form.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound omemade Troccoli Pasta
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- ricotta salata
- 4 Cloves garlic
- hot pepper flakes
- extra virgin olive oil
Troccoli Pasta made with the Brass Mattarello
- Saute` the garlic until golden. Add the tomatoes and the hot pepper flakes and let the tomatoes cook for about 10 mins.
- In a pot with salted water, boil the Troccoli.
- If the tomatoes, get dry add a few spoons of pasta water.
- Add 3/4 of the arugula to the totatoes and toss.
- Once the Troccoli are Al Dente, add them to the saute` pan with the tomatoes. Save some of the pasta water.
- Toss the Troccoli in the tomatoes for 2 minutes. Add some pasta water if the Troccoli look dry.
- Plate and garnish with the remaining Arugula and shavings of Ricotta Salata.