How to Make Fresh Pasta - 101
Learn how to make delicious fresh Pasta: Cavatelli, Orecchiette, Maccheroni ai Ferri and Troccoli. It is amazing how with just semolina and water you can create these amazing cuts of fresh homemade pasta.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Dough:
- 1 pound fine semolina - Rimacinata
- 9 ounces lukewarm water
- Put the semolina on a wooden board and make a well.
- Add some water and begin mixing the semolina to absorb the water.
- Continue mixing until all the semolina has been mixed and you obtain a ball of dough of firm consistency.
- Wrap the dough and set aside for about 30 mins for better results.
- Make the cuts of fresh pasta that you prefer.