Italian Tuna, Asparagus and Potato Salad
Italian Tuna, Asparagus and Potato Salad.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 1 1/2 pounds mini gold potatoes, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into thirds
- 1 pint cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 cans Italian tuna, packed in olive oil
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata or Gaeta Olives
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Drop the potatoes into a pot of lightly salted boiling water and cook until fork tender, about 18-20 minutes. Drain and remove to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the asparagus to a pot and cover them with water. Boil for 10 minutes and drain. Add the asparagus to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.