Mint Pistachio Pesto
Mint Pistachio Pesto.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Pesto:
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 6 cloves garlic, whole
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 4 cups fresh mint packed down
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Yield: about 8 oz Pesto
- Get the Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- In a food processor, combine mint leaves, garlic, grated cheese and pistachios.
- Process while drizzling in the olive oil. Process till smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a jar and cover with a thin layer of oil.
- The pesto will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 monthsz
- Serve with pasta or atop any protein.