Pizza di Patate
A wonderful white pizza with potato, spinach, peppers and more!
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Pizza:
- 1 Pizza dough rolled out fairly thin
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced into small cubes ( about 1cm)
- 1 each of red, orange and yellow peppers cut into small cubes.
- 1 small, red onion cut into cubes
- 2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- grated or fresh mozzarella
- grated parmigiano cheese
- goat cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Get into the Christmas Spirit!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Pots and Cups are now in Stock!
Get both HERE!!!
- Allow dough to rise then roll out and place on a greased pizza tray.
- Cover dough with olive oil and sprinkle with parmigiano and mozzarella
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and saute all veggies (except baby spinach) for 10 - 12 minutes
- Place veggies in a large bowl and add baby spinach and toss until well mixed.
- Spinach will wilt and become soft.
- Add 2 heaping Tbsp of basil pesto and some salt and pepper to bowl and mix well.
- Now distribute stirfry evenly over pizza dough and crumble goat cheese over entire pizza.
- Place in a pre heated 400*f oven and bake for approx 25-30 mins. or until bottom of pizza is golden brown.
***add your favorite veggies to this stir fry ( mushrooms, zucchini, etc. )****