Clams Casino... with Pancetta and Cherry Peppers!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Clams:
- 12 top neck clams
- 2 ounces pancetta, chopped in small cubes
- 1/4 cup cherry peppers, chopped
- 2 small shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmigiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Get into the Christmas Spirit!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Pots and Cups are now in Stock!
Get both HERE!!!
- Saute the Pancetta for 2-3 mins until it becomes crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add 1 Tbs of EV olive oil, the shallots, the garlic and the the peppers. Saute for about 5 mins. Add the wine and the parsley.
- Let the wine evaporate and shut the flame.
- Let everything cool off and add the Parmigiano, mix well.
- Open all the clams on the half shell and place them in a baking pan.
- Cove the top of each clam with the mix.
- Bake at 450F for about 10-13 minutes.
Appetizer Recipes, Fish Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Clams - Vongole Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes