Roasted Baby Potatoes
Roasted Baby Potatoes.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Potatoes:
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the Potatoes out onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet and drizzle wit the oil. Toss to coat the Potatoes well.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the potatoes and toss once more to make sure the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through.