Roasted Eggplant with Mint and Balsamic Vinegar
Nonna found these delicious Chinese Eggplants at the vegetable market. She actually really likes these because they have very few seeds, but you can use any eggplant you like for this recipe.
For 1 Person(s)
For the Eggplant:
- 3 Chinese eggplant, sliced into round slices 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- balsamic vinegar, as desired
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Add the eggplant to a 13x18 inch baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and add the salt and minced garlic.
- Roast in the oven until the eggplant are fork tender and are golden brown, about 40-45 minutes tossing every 15 minutes or so.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the mint. Transfer to a plate and add the balsamic vinegar as desired. (Nonna uses about 2 tablespoons)