Spaghetti al Primitivo
Spaghetti al Primitivo accompanied by a nice glass of... Primitivo wine, of course!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- peperoncino, as desired
- 2 cup Primitivo wine, or another red wine that you prefer
- 2 leaves basil
- salt, as desired
- Drop the spaghetti in a pot of salted boiling water.
- At the same time, in a large saute pan, add the EV olive oil, the garlic and the peperoncino.
- Let the garlic turn blonde and add the wine.
- Only cook the spaghetti in the water for about 5 mins. then transfer them to the saute pan and add a little pasta water. Add the basil.
- Toss the pasta in the saute pan with the wine. If you see that the pasta is getting dry, add more pasta water.
- Continue tossing until the spaghetti are al dente.
- Shut the flame and and serve.