For 1 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 2 cups hazelnut or almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 packets Vanillina or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- Baci Cream or Nutella for filling the cookies
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the hazelnut flour to a mixing bowl and add the sugar, vanilla and egg whites.
- Mix with your hands or a spoon until all the egg whites are absorbed.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal sized balls about the size of a rounded tablespoon and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bottoms are slightly browned.
- Using your finger or a melon baller make an indentation on each cookie and fill the indentations with baci cream or NuTells. Top with a hazelnut.