Fried Whiting - Merluzzi Fritti
Fried Whiting (Merluzzi)... make an excellent antipasto at any time of the year!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Merluzzi:
- 1 pound cleaned merluzzi - whiting
- all purpose flour
- oil for frying
- Tap dry the Merluzzi with paper towels
- Dip the Merluzzi in flour
- Fry them in hot oil. Once the flour turns deep golden... they are done.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Appetizer Recipes, Entree Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Fish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Merluzzi-Whiting Recipes, St. Joseph Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Good Friday Recipes, Diabetic Entree Recipes, Heart Friendly Entree Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Entree Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes
Thursday, 14 December 2017
my great grandpop luv this .. thnx for sharing it :) - Saint of circumstance